This website undertakes to provide the general public browsing the site with accessible content.
We at the Coffee Bar Restaurant website are working to update and implement the accessibility rules as much as possible, in accordance with the principles of the accessibility standard. The site is adapted to the accessibility requirements according to SI 5568 and to level AA of the WCAG 2.0 accessibility standard, the accessibility on the site is adapted to the leading browsers.
How to browse the site easily.
The site has been adapted for browsing using the keyboard only.
Using the Tab key will move the keyboard focus between different objects on the page, and using the arrows and Enter key will allow you to choose between the different options.
To navigate backward, press Shift+ Tab.
The site is optimized for NVDA screen reader software.
At the entrance to the site you can jump directly to the content area with the alt key along with the letter Z, or withtheEnter key.
By clicking on the accessibility icon you get a menu with the following options:
Dark color: Display with very high contrast of colors.
Monochrome: Black and white color display.
Focus highlighting – turning focus on and off
Readable font – turns off and switches toopen sans readable font
Having a problem? Let us know!
We invest ongoing efforts in improving the accessibility of the site as part of our commitment to enable its use for the entire population, including people with disabilities.
If there are any questions or difficulties browsing the site and the accessibility issue in particular, do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org that we can handle the problem in the best possible way, please include as full details as possible:
1. Description of the problem.
2. Type and version of the browser.
3. Operating system.
4. The type of assistive technology if you have used.
5. Which page did you browse?
6. What action were you trying to take?
We will take care of the problem and get back to you as soon as possible with details on how to fix it.
While browsing you may encounter a page / part that has not yet been sufficiently accessible. We are working to make it accessible as soon as possible. If you still come across a document that is not accessible and you need it in an accessible format, please send us an organized email detailing which document you need and we will make it available for you.
Building accessibility arrangements
The Coffee Bar Restaurant at 13 Yad Harutzim Street.
• Disabled parking – there is disabled parking at 13 Yad Harutzim Street free of charge.
• Access roads – there is no problem with access to the place, we are located on the ground floor in front of Yad Harutzim Street
• Entrances – There is one entrance with a step and a ramp to the business.
• Waiting / seating areas – place waiting areas and seating outside the building in a regulated manner with chairs, tables and umbrellas for shading
• Service – Our service is full service, our people are scattered throughout the business to provide service for all intents and purposes
• Elevators – There is no elevator at the business.
The restaurant has accessible toilets
• Business Accessibility Manager
Oren Schnabel, Tel: 03-6889696, Email: email@example.com
Pleasant and accessible surfing.